theredcar

just want to welcome everybody

Re: theredcar

Moneypit
Administrator
Wow , he can use a computer! Now post up some pix of those foggers you bent.
SBNOS X275 @ 4.89 ! HRE

Re: theredcar

theredcar
dont know how to post pics, want to thank laurie freeman for building this site   thank you very much

Re: theredcar

Mrs. Moneypit
You are very welcome!

Re: theredcar

sims racing
I am trying to get in contact will Dale is there anyone who can help me out my number is 2515644068. I am very impressed with everything I have seen on his site an I want him to build a and for me an I want to post my car on yall site thanks

Re: theredcar

FuManChu
Do you not have the Super Secret Password.

Re: theredcar

Moneypit
Administrator
Yo fuman? Hows the hotrod coming ?
SBNOS X275 @ 4.89 ! HRE

Re: theredcar

FuManChu
Motor is in, if all goes well should have it together with all the new electronics

Re: theredcar

Moneypit
Administrator
ehhh, electronics-shmonics. 6als are good for 5 teens on 275s. Ask us how we know !
SBNOS X275 @ 4.89 ! HRE

Re: theredcar

FuManChu
I have been told.  Cant put to much on the one hand bandit he might over do it

Re: theredcar

theredcar
never, you just get that car running and tell josa to help you