Welcome !

Moneypit
Administrator
We now have our own forum, thanks to my loving wife. Thanks Honey. Be sure to register and post with any news or updates.We will try and keep you posted with race dates and new bests and anything else we want. lol. Also for our HRE gang, please post pics of your rides and accomplishments. I have old photos in another computer but I don't have access to them anymore thanks to a virus.That is the reasoning of your cars not being added as of yet.
SBNOS X275 @ 4.89 ! HRE
jim

Re: Welcome !

jim
Good luck with new web site.   Good luck in 2012,  hope see you guys this year at track.
jim

Re: Welcome !

Moneypit
Administrator
Hi Jim ,hope all is well. Happy New Year to  you. See you soon !
SBNOS X275 @ 4.89 ! HRE