Rock?

White00gt
Anybody going racing this weekend?  Heard there might be a shen-dig @ The Rock?  I also hear them Handy's have some special area, kinda round up the wagons like the set-lers out west would do.  Little birdy also said they might not be so kind to outside folks.  Ya might wanna make yourself known before you try to sneak up on 'em with another wagon.  Anybody know anything about this ? :)

Re: Rock?

Moneypit
Administrator
I ride shotgun !
SBNOS X275 @ 4.89 ! HRE

Re: Rock?

White00gt
Heyyyy, I didn't sleep that day in History class.  I know all about you guys with the scatter gun on top that wagon.  You guys got any extra spots around the watering hole?

Re: Rock?

Moneypit
Administrator
You definitely had the water hole saturday morning.
SBNOS X275 @ 4.89 ! HRE

Re: Rock?

White00gt
Some good Fish'n I tell ya :):)

Re: Rock?

Moneypit
Administrator
Did you get the ol sputterbox straightened out yet ? We now have open grill when we cut the second stage on. Set the dogs on the forward facing snorkel and within 3 seconds they are as good as done ! If you can find them that is !
SBNOS X275 @ 4.89 ! HRE