New Guy

lowbudgetracer
Kent

  Thanks for giving me this website info. I look forward to doing business with you all when I get back in country in June.  Hoping we can get my yellow turd to run good. BTW, Nitrous and I have not gotten along in the passed...LOL

Kevin

Re: New Guy

FuManChu
Welcome to Handy Land.

Dont worry about the past Mr Handy/Freeman have a great connection with the thing called nitrous.

Re: New Guy

Moneypit
Administrator
Kevin, glad to have you aboard ! We have a thing for making yellow mustangs just a bit faster than everyone else ! Looking forward to meeting you. I'm assuming you may be serving our country since your out of country and for that I thank you, but if you are sitting in a hammock in the bahamas , you can kiss my foot !
SBNOS X275 @ 4.89 ! HRE

Re: New Guy

lowbudgetracer
  No sir,  there is no hammock or cold beer in this sh**t hole.  When I retired I told myself I would never go back.  Well I guess I've never learned in my ripe age to never say never..LOL.  I look forward to dropping off my pile of junk and HRE making it into something.  Other than a few that I've noticed. Have you all had any expierence with the FAST Fuel Injection setup???  I was kicking this around and was wondering about the efficiency/management for the street aspect and then racing with this setup.  I will be running a seperate cell up front just for race fuel for I hope a large jet of Nitrous.

BTW, June is right around the corner so save me a piece of realestate in the garage for this pile of parts.

Thanks

Kevin

Re: New Guy

Moneypit
Administrator
Im sure we can find a spot for you. Dale actually is planning on adding on to the shop in the next few months. You better hurry up before he has to make a DP on that !

  J/K !
SBNOS X275 @ 4.89 ! HRE

Re: New Guy

lowbudgetracer
Damn Moneypit there has to be some type of grandfather clause since we have email traffic...LOL.  There is a slight change in my plan but, it does not have any effect on the motor.  I purchased a 93 coupe roller to drop this into since I could not find a decent priced 99-04 body. So now I need to assemble my 331 and drop it into my 94 to sell or sell it as a roller. It has quality suspension parts to make as a nice RS ride. The bad thing is I cut the cage out of it so the interior is out of the car.  Just in case you all know of someone looking for one.  It's not all hacked up either!!!  Just saying.

Re: New Guy

Moneypit
Administrator
I know it may  too late but there were a couple priced well on HPJ on the 94-95 models. I almost bought one, but i got too many irons in fires as it is.
SBNOS X275 @ 4.89 ! HRE

Re: New Guy

lowbudgetracer
I hear you on that one. It will be advertised once I get back and do a couple things to it.  Just if you hear anyone mention about a car keep this one in mind. It's the yellow one in the pic with a cool 3xxxx miles on the OD. Just recently removed the heater core but, still has all the other factory stuff on it. I have plenty of pics if you know anyone looking.  I'm hoping I can drop my stuff off with you all in mid june if that's good for you all. Not a big rush to complete as now I have virgin car to modify..LOL

Re: New Guy

Moneypit
Administrator
Thats a pretty car ! You know the number when you get ready !
SBNOS X275 @ 4.89 ! HRE

Re: New Guy

lowbudgetracer
I have 7 days before I start the long trek back home.  I can almost smell the barn door...LOL.  I will make contact with you guys when I get back and settled in.  Just a cold brew and a lounge chair with CLEAN FRESH air...just the simple things..LOL

Re: New Guy

Moneypit
Administrator
Sounds like good timing with Memorial day wknd ! Be safe.
SBNOS X275 @ 4.89 ! HRE