Need a fogger ?

Moneypit
Administrator
Dale can install you one or just help you get the tuneup right. We can install it directly into some intakes and others will need bungs welded in due to lack of material. Track tuning is also available ,please give him a call for fees.Here is a pic of a twin fogger installed on a BBF customers intake last week. BTW, yes we do use a lot of Induction Solutions parts but others are available as well.

SBNOS X275 @ 4.89 ! HRE

Re: Need a fogger ?

Sims racing
Hey sounds like u deal with Dale a lot I am trying to get n contact with. I really want him to do some work for me but I have called an left message an can't get up with if u can please help me I would appreciate it. My number 2515644068 thank you

Re: Need a fogger ?

Moneypit
Administrator
Samuel, it was nice talking with you. I will have Dale call you as soon as he can.Be thinking on combo's. We can do something for you and get you where you want to be !
SBNOS X275 @ 4.89 ! HRE