March 22 Testing at the Rock

FuManChu
Hey guys got the track for March 22.  Looking for some people to test with us.  Who is in

Re: March 22 Testing at the Rock

Steven Nance
How much would my cut have to be on the rental? Also you just looking for 275 cars or is a 10.5 outlaw car cool as well?

Re: March 22 Testing at the Rock

FuManChu
What i am trying to get is $100 per car that includes car and as many crew or spectator.  Looking 10 to 15 cars, any radial or slick car doesn't matter.  Just trying to get it affordable for everyone.

Re: March 22 Testing at the Rock

Steven Nance
Well I going to have to look into getting that day off but I don't know if can but will let you know something. So what ya'll running? Also ya'll running side-by-sides or singles? I personally like running side-by-sides cause it seems more fun and exciting. Well ttyl hope you can get enough cars

Re: March 22 Testing at the Rock

FuManChu
We will be running our sbf on radials.  Passes will be singles(again to try and cut cost) vht has really gotten expensive.  Hope we can get enough people but if not i guess i will get a large bill. Won't be the first one!
If we can just get the Handy gang together we will have a good start for cars.

Re: March 22 Testing at the Rock

Moneypit
Administrator
we are hoping to bring a few I believe.