Hello Everybody

Lenny Croteau
Lenny from Ultimate just stopping by to say hello

Re: Hello Everybody

Moneypit
Administrator
Well Hello there Converter maker ! Good to see you and the wife over the wknd.
SBNOS X275 @ 4.89 ! HRE

Re: Hello Everybody

Lenny Croteau
Always a great time to be had with your gang.  PS - Dawn said that salsa you asked about is at Harris Teeter in the fresh veg. section

Re: Hello Everybody

Moneypit
Administrator
Its actually in the fridge now with  only a 1/4 bag of lime chips ! Hope you guys can make it to Farmington next week. Always glad to have you guys < (including the wife ) around. Thanks again for all you do.
SBNOS X275 @ 4.89 ! HRE

Re: Hello Everybody

Lenny Croteau
Glad your enjoying them. We won't make it to Farmington as we will be hustling at the shop playing catch up, we have to go to CT for a wedding on the11th of Aug and gonna bring our daughter and the two grandkids back for a couple of weeks. Best of luck at the race.