Dropping in to say "Hello"

White00gt
Hey guys, how is everything?

Yes, I'm a new guy, saw the link to the site and figured I would drop-in and say hello.  Site looks great, I see some fast cars that I've seen around the block acouple of times.  I recognize some of the names, and they are some "good peoples" :).

About me, nothing much really to me;  I'm just a slow guy trying to keep up with all the fast big name people.

Dale, when you need somebody to sweep the floor just let me know.  I can operate a broom with the best of them.

Re: Dropping in to say "Hello"

theredcar
u got it

Re: Dropping in to say "Hello"

White00gt
You guys going to be ready for the Rock?

Re: Dropping in to say "Hello"

Moneypit
Administrator
Hey dum dum ! We WILL be ready for The Rock ! Tell pops we said Hi and hope all is well in South Kackilacky.Get there early and see if you can pit beside us if you can.
SBNOS X275 @ 4.89 ! HRE

Re: Dropping in to say "Hello"

White00gt
 How early is early??  Last time we arrived on Thursday you guys already had to cut the grass from around the trailers .  Dad is doing great, we are just laying around with nothing to do.  Actually let me take that back; the car drove itself in the trailer from SGMP, who knows what it will do when I go to start it again.

Weather is supposed to be nice this weekend, so hopefully it wont rain like this past.  I'll go shakedown/test a couple new things and that will give me a week or so to fix whatever I tear up.  Maybe I can get this 'ol bucket to keep up with you fast guys.

Re: Dropping in to say "Hello"

Moneypit
Administrator
Hey , we dont have none of those cheatin mod motor thingys ! We are no faster than you are now ! Congrats.
SBNOS X275 @ 4.89 ! HRE

Re: Dropping in to say "Hello"

White00gt
Awww man, now I've got a cheat'n modmotor thingy??  That's just wrong..but I guess I must be to keep up with yuns fasties.  #1, and #2 remember.  Funny thing is, if I keep trying to get #1 performance out of this thing I'll make it do a #2 lmao.

Thank you Sir, I'll keep poking blindly away at it.  I'm pretty sure the pinion was welded, CO2 ran out, brakes were dragging, engine was missing, and I was out of gas on that pass anyway :):)