Big Thanks to Moneypit

FuManChu
Thanks for the help with the registration for the site looking good

Re: Big Thanks to Moneypit

FuManChu

Here are a couple pics of the car hope you can use them

Re: Big Thanks to Moneypit

Moneypit
Administrator
I got a few shots of the Bullet dropping in tha thing to add when I get a chance.
SBNOS X275 @ 4.89 ! HRE

Re: Big Thanks to Moneypit

theredcar
cant wait to see how the new bullet does

Re: Big Thanks to Moneypit

Moneypit
Administrator
This post was updated on .
I think we should charge him atleast $500 for a good tune up ! I mean after all, its gonna cost about 4 times that much if you miss it by much !

Here's whats getting dropped in the "Green Gobblin"

SBNOS X275 @ 4.89 ! HRE

Re: Big Thanks to Moneypit

FuManChu
Bullet looks good Big thanks to the Big Guy.  Should be in the car next week just waiting on a few items.  HRE the front

Re: Big Thanks to Moneypit

Moneypit
Administrator
Testing in January possibly ?
SBNOS X275 @ 4.89 ! HRE

Re: Big Thanks to Moneypit

theredcar
bnice, cant wait

Re: Big Thanks to Moneypit

FuManChu
Just a little patience young red car.  The Mexican said just wait he will be coming soon.

Re: Big Thanks to Moneypit

theredcar
o.k  grasshopper